Skip to main content

Treasury list n°1 "Queen of Hearts" by FrayedFuzzies

Hi everyone,

Today I decided to publish the Treasury list created by fans and customers of my shop " Take Your Picture".

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TakeYourPicture

Thank you all for your wonderful work.

I am very grateful and happy to see that my digital art is so much appreciate on Etsy.

Thanks again at all

Sincerely
Take Your Picture




Thank you very much Mary for including my Digital Vintage Poker Set.


This is the treasury list created by Mary:






This is the link where you can buy my digital poker set ideal for you art craft expression:






Mary is the owner of this beautiful shop on Etsy:
She creates wonderful Fun & Funky Flannel Rag Quilts.


Good luck Mary for your Art and Shop!!!:)


Sincerely
Take Your Picture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Italian Music Sheet

Today I'm posting this lovely Vintage Italian Music sheet ( size 8.5 x11 inch) perfect for scrapbooking projects or for making invites, invitation card, wedding decoration, birthday card, cupcake toppers, party decorations, gift wrap, packaging ... and more. I have colored this wonderful sheet in these colors: -blue, -lavander -rose and green. Thanks!!

Alice in Wonderland Vintage illustration - "You're nothing but a pack of cards!".

This lovely vintage illustration of Alice in Wonderland is taken from an old 1800's book. Hugs

Vintage Clip Art - Anchor Silhouette

Longing for the sea and the desire to decorate in  marine style  corners of our homes. Today I decided to publish this beautiful vintage anchor clip art. I hope you like it. Hugs