Skip to main content

Treasury List n°10 "Comics & More"by CustomComicShop

Thank you very much CustomComicShop for including myDigital Comic Expressions Collage Sheet.

This is the treasury list created by CustomComicShop :




Here you can buy this item :


CustomComicShop on Etsy loves create funny custom comic book:


Good luck CustomComicShop for your Art and Shop!!!:)


Sincerely
Take Your Picture




Comments

  1. You are very welcome, Take your Picture! I absolutely LOVE the digitals and see you going places with this! We'll add you to our blog as well. It's always a good thing, to see such creativity, yet it's a simple concept. WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much CustomComicShop for your wonderful comment.
    I love your art and work.
    With creativity I have found wonderful worlds!!!
    Also your!!!:)
    Thanks again and god luck for your art and shop!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Treasury List n°9 "Sweet little things make me happy everyday.... Sweet Lolita" by Sweetturquoise

Thank you very much Susana for including my Digital Vintage French Aceo Tags. This is the treasury  list created by Susana : Here  you can buy this item Susana is the owner of this beautiful shop  on Etsy: She loves create wonderful  crafty things,soap and more  ! Good luck Susana for your Art and Shop!!!:) Sincerely Take Your Picture

Vintage French Postcard

Dear readers, Today you can find a Vintage French Postcards ideal for your Art Craft Projects. And remember if you want to share your creations in this blog send me a photo if you use my free images for your projects and I'll be happy to publish them.               Thanks Take Your Picture          

Vintage Clip Art - Anchor Silhouette

Longing for the sea and the desire to decorate in  marine style  corners of our homes. Today I decided to publish this beautiful vintage anchor clip art. I hope you like it. Hugs