Skip to main content

Hi there, I'm back ;)


Hello everyone,
has been a long  time since my last post.
I am very sorry but during all this period, in my life there have been many changes that have kept me busy and busy.
But I'm back my good friends, willing to share with you new free images and lots of news on my blog.
A brief introduce a section for those wishing to become a sponsor, so you can make a small angle to your creations and shops.
You are in many to follow me and I never tire to thanking you from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks to all !!!


Hugs




TAKE YOUR PICTURE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasury List n°9 "Sweet little things make me happy everyday.... Sweet Lolita" by Sweetturquoise

Thank you very much Susana for including my Digital Vintage French Aceo Tags. This is the treasury  list created by Susana : Here  you can buy this item Susana is the owner of this beautiful shop  on Etsy: She loves create wonderful  crafty things,soap and more  ! Good luck Susana for your Art and Shop!!!:) Sincerely Take Your Picture

Vintage French Postcard

Dear readers, Today you can find a Vintage French Postcards ideal for your Art Craft Projects. And remember if you want to share your creations in this blog send me a photo if you use my free images for your projects and I'll be happy to publish them.               Thanks Take Your Picture          

Vintage Clip Art - Anchor Silhouette

Longing for the sea and the desire to decorate in  marine style  corners of our homes. Today I decided to publish this beautiful vintage anchor clip art. I hope you like it. Hugs